Friday, February 11, 2011

forget~~

Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend.
'i want u to be strong"

my friend give me this...credit 2 her..:)..hmm thanx dear..becoz never give up give me such words 2 build my strength again..i try do all this..i try 2 forget the times he walked by..i try 2 forget the times he made me cry,,n i had forget it..i try 2 forget the times he spoke my name,,even i still can remember n imagine he do it..i noe..i am not the same like the past now..i try 2 forget the times he held my hand,,even i still can feel his hand holding mine..i try 2 forget the sweet things that we ever had..but i noe,it will kept in my mind tightly n will never be forget..i try 2 forget all the times i had with him n i noe..i can't pretend 2 do this..i noe he's just my friend now..how hard 4 this thing 2 be done..but i noe..i need 2 be strong..thanx my friend 4 giving me ur strength..


No comments:

Post a Comment